So I mentioned to Lisa the other day about not wanting to have a playgroup at our house because I'm embarrassed of the stains on the carpet. We were scheduled to get "hard wood floors" this year but like a lot...me staying home has put that on hold. Patrick and Lisa being kind let us borrow a steam cleaner that they had to do the den. I kept joking that I needed to have the playgroup before the stains resurfaced...well, too late now.
Jack has been getting supplemented a lot lately to keep up with his big boy needs. The Breastflow bottles are great because he has to work for the milk which makes it easier to go back and forth...well, I am getting impatient with how long it takes him to take a bottle, so tonight we decided to try one we had in the cabinet to see if it was quicker. It was indeed and while Nick was cleaning Jack's chin I decided to turn the bottom to decrease the flow...but turns out the bottom doesn't do anything with the flow, but is actually another lid. When I unscrewed...the formula POURED out all over me, Nick, Jack, the couch, the floor, and the TIVO remote. In a panic to get a towel I turned and hit my Diet Dr. Pepper on the coffee table knocking it onto the floor spilling everywhere. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Nick spent forever cleaning it up as best that he could, now the playgroups are off til we get to steam the carpets again, and Jack all this time wanted to know what happened to his full bottle of milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment