Today was Jack's first haircut. We took him to Jo Jean because all of you know how obsessive I am about hair and so far she is the only stylist that I trust in the DFW area. There are a ton of those kiddo places around here...but you never know what you are going to get there. Nick met us after school so he could be there for the monumental event.
Before the haircut- Out of Control
No Going Back Now
Wub Nub Duck Helped to Keep Him Still
Getting some hair products to style
The Relle Clan
Jack did absolutely great getting his haircut! Nick held him, I was the videographer/photographer, and obviously Jo Jean was in charge of the cut. The only "trouble" we had was that Jack thought Jo Jean was so pretty that he kept turning to look at her when she was trying to cut his hair. The final product....a little shorter in the front than we had anticipated making him look like a big boy instead of our little baby...but I know that it will grow back before we know it and any hair cut was going to make him look like a big boy because he is growing up. The curl has been preserved in a special silver jar in a wooden box where his birth certificate is and later his first tooth.
3 comments:
Hi Jen,
He is so cute. I think the blog is great. Keep it up. Blake and I check all the time and can't wait for more. I still think you should write a book. Love Kerri
Where is the film?
I love his haircut! Now you can really see his big blue eyes!
Post a Comment