Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

So Coach Relle is so funny...I kept hearing about his shirt...and finally got to see it when I dropped my kids off at PE.

It said, "Mrs. Relle is 30 today!"
Spending your birthday with a bunch of excited kids is a fun way to celebrate your special day (although I would have rather spend it with my little man if I had the choice).

But no worries...I was able to spend the evening with both my men. Gymboree was having a Valentine's Party so the night I go the e-mail I called the next morning first thing to sing up. The Relle Clan headed to spend my birthday evening with Gymbo for the first time in over 6 months.
The two reunited.
Jack was off and running...first stop...the trampoline.
Using our imagination with the giant "bubble".
After spending sometime in the gym we headed to the side room for art and snack while the class continued in the gym. Here I am getting painted purple by Jack.
The artist couple.
What a better way to end a Valentine's Party and Birthday than to witness TRUE LOVE!

Thanks for all the cards, gifts, and well wishes. It was a great 30th birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw Jack and Olivia's Valentine's picture on the door last week. Oh my gosh sooooo cute!!!!!!!