Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Cars- BIG Screen Style
Sunday morning was my morning to sleep in (I planned that strategically since the Crawfish Boil was on Saturday night) but sadly I was up with the boys on the Internet to Web Check In at Care Now because my throat and ears kept me up all night. Knowing what a special morning we had planned for Jack I was determined to get to the doctor and be there in time.
While I crawled back into bed to rest up while waiting for the OK to head to the doctor Nick and Jack went to get donuts for breakfast (despite my reminding them about buttery popcorn, juice, candy we were going to have this morning) and Jack thought it was the best breakfast EVER!
Nick and Jack headed to the movie theatre while I was waiting for my script from the doctor (infection behind ears & skipped Strep test because she was sure that was the sore throat cause & was trying to help me get to the movies for 10). Here was my little man before partaking in his first big screen movie (well other than the Cry Baby Matinee which feels like yesterday, but so long ago at the same time). And the best part was...the movie was CARS!!!
Just in case I missed it the boys snapped a "Thanks Mom" picture for finding out about this special Disney Matinee Program where they bring back the old classics.
I ended up making it right on time. There was a movie race with Disney characters, a special Mater movie-Mater Takes Tokyo, & the movie. The theatre was full of toddlers so we didn't have to worry about noise and they had booster seats, but Jack preferred to sit in our laps, the floor, and wander around hanging on the seats in front of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great event! Sorry you are sick - get well soon!
Post a Comment