The title sums it up. Curriculum writing and another spell of fever has made me avoid life.....and I'm wondering how those 15 lbs came on so fast. Enjoy!

Before driving back to Dallas on the way out of town we gave Mike the Tiger one more try to please our little
LSU fan. They had to get that close and concentrate that hard to see...

Mike avoiding life about like me.

We also made a stop in Melville to have lunch with
Mimee. Jack brought her some flowers that she just loved.

Lunch was tasty!
Everyone's favorite was the cupcakes....especially Jack who made a MESS!

Jack was playing in the living room and looked down to see a stain on the carpet. He instantly shouted, "Oh No...a mess. Then ran to the back room, grabbed a carpet square, threw it on the stain and said, "I hide it!" I mean....proves how bad we needed carpet...the boy knows if it won't rub in...just cover it.

I mean does the boy love his Mickey Mouse or what?!?! Nothing like his two stuffed Mickeys having their own pillow and a Little Giraffe blanket. We looked over from the kitchen and this is what we saw-how can you not start planning a trip to Disney?!?!

So we aren't pushing potty training but school has requested he come in Pull Ups and he gets stickers on his arm
every time he goes pee pee in the potty. When we gets home we put them on a chart and add them too if he goes pee pee potty here. When it fills up he gets to pick out a prize. We gave him a one dollar bill and let him pick out anything he wanted from the Dollar Tree. He carried around a giant, plastic crayon bank til he saw some scissors (which caused us to add in anything he wanted within reason) and ended up with a red calculator. At the register he noticed it wouldn't turn on. I walked back and on the way he said, "Mom, I want a blue calculator." I asked him why he didn't want another red one and he replied with, "Because the red ones don't work." That boy. After I showed him that not all the red calculators didn't work he was one happy boy. Now he is working hard to fill up chart number two because he wants another red calculator.

Once his fever went "down" we decided to let him run outside for a few minutes (it was so hot and he was already hot enough). I read in a magazine that you should let them run "free" so they feel the sensation before they pee and then are able to see themselves go so it "makes a connection". Who knows if it works....but he had fun and I loved seeing my young innocent boy running free.
No comments:
Post a Comment