Sunday, August 9, 2009

GG, Mac, & The Jag

Last weekend some of Jack's biggest fans came through Dallas and we were lucky enough to have a great visit with them.
On Monday Nick took Mac to pick up his new Jag and GG played with Jack so that I could finish editing the curriculum lesson plans for the other girls on the first grade team. They had so much fun...between fishing, watching Care Bears, playing baseball (briefly-Jack was just getting over his fever and it was HOT), and tons of play time in the playroom. Thanks GG! Dinner that night was a little Italian at Brio and then I took GG to Charming Charlie's....which I am pretty sure after she bought that super cute outfit for any events that might come up in the Spring of 2010 that it will be one of her regulars when in town.
Tuesday Nick took Jack to get his car seat inspected (you know me...better safe than sorry & it's free) then practiced some of his swimming skills in GG and Mac's hotel pool. Nick said the water was pretty cool so the swim was just long enough then a pizza lunch. After naps it was dinner at Pei Wei and back home to say good-byes for now. I missed out on the days activities trying to get work done at school so that this coming week I am not pulling long days before officially reporting on Thursday and I had a PTA meeting for Jack's school to plan the Back to School Picnic that we won't be attending because we'll be "camping". But that is another story.
"I love when GG and Mac come in town. I'm not bossy, I'm GOOD!"
"Love you Mac. Next time I'm going to ride in that new of yours."
"Bye GG. See you soon!!!"
"Love you GG and Mac!"

No comments: