Aside from bottom pains and pre fever Jack we were all super excited in the Relle Clan for LSU Football Saturday Night.
"Touchdown!" Jack sported his daytime LSU gear for the Farmer's Market and lunch with Mom.
Then when we got home before our afternoon nap Jack helped me hang up our new LSU flag. Couldn't let the neighbors huge new OU flag be out and not hang ours in pride. And for the record....ours is bigger even if only by an inch. :)
Geaux Tigers!
For bedtime he chose his LSU football uniform. Here he is showing all his big muscles.
I mean can we say poser?!?! I should have known something was up that night because he was so hyped for LSU football and went to bed without any excuses to come out his room (no needing to pee, no Tiger on the blanket staring at him, and no random eviction of toys from his room to the hall). The next morning after both Nick and I didn't make it through the game (we promise we are true fans....Vicodin was Nick's poison, exhaustion was mine, and apparently germs were Jack's), was when the fever appeared, the boys slept, and I well.....did everything. Thank goodness for TIVO.GO TIGERS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment