Happy Halloween!

The McWilliams family offered to host small Halloween party at their house since Halloween was on a Saturday night. What they thought would be small-ended up big-but the hostess with the mostest did a great job and fun was had by all! Thanks Karen and know that this was the only picture I had of her alone and she did have a smile all evening despite her pumpkin size....this was just an awkward moment.

While the hot dogs were grilling the kids ran around the backyard in the mud and did some playing on the swings and in the pretend kitchen.

Pumpkin Karen/Harper & Dragonfly Olivia.

Princess Cali.

Headless Tiger Luke.

And Tiger's friend, Elephant Josh. There were a few more kids there but this was the main group of Trick or Treaters.

After dinner and decorating pumpkins with stickers it was time to load up and head out. Love our wagon train.

And our cooler. :)

As you can see it came in handy since most of us like Aaron only had 2 hands so double fist in one and assist trick or treater/pull wagon with the other.

"Trick or Treat"

Witch Stephanie getting a refill of witch's brew.

Handy Manny and Dad figured out walking was more time effective. Before long running was more time effective for Handy Manny on his own. :)

Before long they needed no assistance (even with saying Thank you!).

What fun!

Can't wait til next year when Harper joins the crew. I'm sure they'll teach her the ropes.
It was a great Halloween-the McWilliam's neighborhood is great for family fun! Thanks Karen, Aaron, Olivia, and "Harper". Everyone had a great time, the kids looks precious, Jack loaded up on candy, and I can't wait til next year to see what Jack is going to want to be and how much more excited he is the more he understands the concept. Karen's Dad took a ton of pictures so one day when I get them I'll upload a few (some of these are his as well)-I just had to get this post done....it's been bugging me that it's already almost Thanksgiving...but sometimes life doesn't allow and when it does I"m too wiped out to use the time doing anything of purpose. :) Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
A short video from my phone at the start of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment