Monday, April 26, 2010

Allen Circus

Spontaneously one Friday after school I sent Nick down the street to get us Circus tickets with a coupon we picked up along the way. The weather was a bit chilly and we were all tuckered out by the end of the show but I'm glad we went Friday because the winds on Saturday would not have been alright in that dirty tent.
Jack was the captain of the elephant ride.
Nothing like leaving your child to a carney leading a run down elephant.

The Relle Clan with our not so sweet tasting blue cotton candy. The peanuts we bought with the water I snuck in was much better. Couldn't believe people were eating hot dogs and such....for real....shady!
Jack, the Ring Leader at intermission
Lots of holla hoops
That is a man climbing into a box...AMAZING!
Our little ring leader getting tuckered out but determined to make it til the elephants preformed.
The grand finale....and Jack's favorite part....Dumbo's friends...the circus elephants!

No comments: