Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break in Louisiana

Our Spring Break trip to Baton Rouge/New Orleans was just what The Relle Clan needed although just coming down from Disney and with Jack's birthday party at the tail end of the holiday we are still trying to catch our breaths from it all. These pictures are a hodgepodge as our chips were full, batteries dead-so it was a camera fest weekend and I am pretty sure we are missing some, but you get the gist of the great time had by all over Spring Break 2010 from what we have below.


St. Patrick's Day Parade Party at the Craigs'. The weather, food (a whole other story that resulted in my almost visiting the ER rather than just Lake After Hours this trip), family, friends, throws, and FUN!
Where's Jack?

Here he is!
With beautiful weather what is a trip into Baton Rouge without a visit to see Mike the Tiger...this was the most up close we've had for a Jack visit.
The rest of us hit up the sales at the gift shop while Papa took the kids on an adventure to keep them up...and to drag dirty chains around...but hey, they stayed awake so mission accomplished.
Sunday was Jack's family birthday party. Before the guest arrived Bebe's little cookies enjoyed some of her cookies-YUMMY!
Trouble 1 & Trouble 2
Trouble 1 & Trouble 2 sitting with Trouble 3 & Trouble 4
The gingerbread house from Christmas made an appearance and joined the rest of the toys to make the backyard a Fun Wonderland for all the Troubles.

" i" mean really
Seemed to be ready for another Mickey themed cupcake celebration after practicing before on our trip.
Seemed being the key word...check out Mr. Bashful. You can almost hear Gab's thoughts, "I mean really Jack...do you need me to take your place?"
I'll huff,
And I'll puff,
And I'll blow these 3 candles out with Gab's help.
Loot from loved ones. What a great birthday in Baton Rouge...now on to New Orleans.
Hanging in the tent with Gramps..."Now this is tied with the coolness of the gingerbread house." Now house or tent can beat this JACKPOT..."Get me a bag Daddy....I'm filling it up!"
Everyone came out to help Jack celebrate his 3rd birthday (it was his actual birthday too!)
This party's theme: Thomas!
Expert status now-no need to be bashful or request assistance.
A candid living room shot of a great time in New Orleans.

Thanks everyone in Louisiana for helping us to celebrate our little boy's 3rd birthday. I can't believe how fast time has flown by and look forward to the adventures that the Relle Clan will have over the next year!

No comments: