Mom and Dad came into town on a Thursday so that Nick and I could fly out at 5:45 AM to Nick's brother's wedding in the Keys. The time of the flight is just one of the MANY complaints I have on the commute to Key West.

Jack had his first experience with Ready Whip for dessert on
Thursday night...

Let's just say at that moment I knew there would be NO missing Nick and I over the weekend.

Made it there...FINALLY
despite the lack of sleep, early departure time, 3 plane changes, and the smallest puddle jumper I've ever been on (there wasn't even a curtain
separating the captain from the 10 of us on board-no
steward to count and no potty either). There was enough time for us to visit with Paul and Kerri in the square and catch a nap before the beautiful water side
rehearsal dinner that night.

Saturday was a wonderful day of sleeping in, laying/swimming by the pool at the condo, and of course celebrating the marriage of Eric and Brittany!

Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas
Relle
The new Mr. and Mrs. Eric
Relle.
Congrats Eric and Brittany! And thanks Mom and Dad for taking care of Jack, cleaning the house, putting up Jack's swing, and stocking the freezer...we're so lucky to have supportive family willing to come so far to show their love to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment