Well you have head it before on my manic update of the blog that I have not been the mother of a second child that I planned to be, but I'm trying. Jack had documented almost down to every meal and diaper that followed...Noah, not so much. Here is a cute picture of the one, very brief, and only time Jack wanted to feed his brother. So we fixed a bottle of "brown milk" as Jack calls it and although awkward, still sweet. Finally in May it was time for Noah to try out cereal. We went strait to oatmeal because it just seemed like it would taste better and in reflection on how Jack did with the starter foods. As you can see....it was not a hit!
I might lack the determination to document Noah's milestones to par, but I am undeniably more laid back with Noah in all areas. For example...here he is day 2 of solids...tossed the oatmeal and headed strait into the veggies. And 4 days wait...maybe 2. And just for records I also had him at the Gaylord to take family pictures in December, at restaurants within the first few weeks, and started giving him ice/finger foods way earlier than I did with Jack! And in the future you will see he rode a plane at 6 months and I went to a public water park at 8 months!!! And in the end even though I don't document every second of his life, follow all my psycho "rules" from Jack-he's an angel, we love him, and our family is just perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment