Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bebe to the Rescue

Jack and I picked Bebe up at the airport this morning. The weather was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL so we picked up sandwiches and headed to the park for a picnic. After that it was time for Gymboree. This week we are working on tunnels....Jack took awhile to warm up to them...they were more fun when friends joined him in the tunnel. Then it was visiting at home, dinner, and Mom watching Jack tonight so Nick and I could go run some errands. Tomorrow Mom is in charge of Jack so I can get some things done that have been on my list since March.

Jack loves his Bebe!

The sun was in his eyes but he like the big kid swing

Jack and Travis in a tunnel


Bebe dancing with Jack



Parachute and Bubbles....look closely...one is on the tip of Jack's nose




He ate all his dinner with no fussing and even wanted more




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gymboree looks so fun!