Sunday, April 27, 2008

Deborah's Visit

Deborah came to Dallas for the first time to visit us Relle's on our own stomping ground. It was a whirlwind trip (Saturday morning til lunch on Sunday) and I'm already looking forward to our next visit.

After picking Deborah up from the airport we played at the Highland Park playground a bit to stretch our feet. From there it was a tour of "the city" which included a trip to The Container Store (of course), The Village where Nick and I used to live, and lunch at Central Market.

With our bellies full Jack and I took Deborah to a make up Gymboree Class so she could see how much fun we have had together this year. They had so much fun together. Nick met us at the end of class to claim Jack so we could head out for some shopping, just the girls.

All of us were exhausted so we decided to stay around the house for the rest of the day. We played and Deborah even did some good old manual labor to fix Jack's basketball goal.
Dinner together was nice and once Jack was asleep Deb and I enjoyed a movie (even though it was sad) before calling it a night.
I had so much fun spending quality time with Deborah (even though I did have to share her with Jack). We've been best friends since First Grade and it's been a long time since we have had time together without holiday madness or wedding chaos.
Although...I must say...by seeing the two of them together it seems like those two have been best friends forever. Jack sure loves his Aunt Deborah and he is even more excited that she is going to be his Godmother!

We love you Deborah!!!

No comments: