Thursday, May 15, 2008

Laying Low

After being so busy last week, this week Jack and I decided we were going to lay low. Monday Karen & Olivia came over to play, Tuesday we walked the outlet mall with Karen, Olivia, & Lisa (sans kids), Wednesday was hair cut and lunch, and today Ashley, Nathan, Lisa, and Jonah came over to play. The only thing on the agenda tomorrow is our Gymboree class...what a nice week...guess that means since we are rested up we better book up next week.

Jack has his bottle every morning in bed with me. This particular morning he woke up especially early...you can tell here that he needed his morning fix to wake him up.
But instead of perking up after his bottle he was struggling to go back to sleep...I think my smile is because I knew what was coming next.
We hit the snooze button!
This was a cute picture today of Nathan and Jack with Ashley. I think you can tell by the picture that both our boys love books...they looked at every picture she pointed to and Nathan helped turn the pages. They're going to be so smart!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

I love those pictures!! Very cute!