Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rough Riders

Tina, her husband Rob, and Jack's friend Luke invited us to join them in Frisco, TX to see the Rough Riders play. The weather wasn't cooperating with us and with kids and lawn tickets we held off til last minute before deciding if we were up for the challenge-I'm sure glad we were. It was my first time to see the Rough Riders play and Jack's first baseball game. Our ticket got you into the game, a hot dog, and a Rough Riders baseball cap!
We borrowed one of their hats so both Jack and I could wear them for the picture....why did we bother? Thanks guys for letting us join you for such a great time. Can't wait to do it again soon!
The boys snacked during the game on various foods us Moms had packed...one of which was called Pirate Booty...that's right....and it is tasty and healthy. Can't wait to go get some for Jack to have at home...he ate most of Luke's. But as you can see....paid him back by sharing his Cheerios.
Jack was so serious about feeding each Cheerio to Luke.
Aren't friends great?!?
Rob attempted to get a group shot but I think Jack and Luke were too interested in their Cheerios to say cheese.
Not long after the Cheerios were gone Jack was starting to venture away from me more and more so I knew it was time to head back to the car and get home to our nap. Once we got home I had to rush to get ready so I could head out to Girl's Night Out which is why I am ending this now and joining Jack in his afternoon nap. Thanks again Tina, Rob, and Luke!

No comments: