We sent the camera with Jack two days last week to Watters so Mrs. D could take some pictures of Jack in action. I hate not knowing the kids in his class, how his day runs, and just really didn't believe that he napped on a cot. Here is a little montage of the pictures that she took...looks like he does nap on the cot...amazing. Appreciate her doing this for us...nice to see a glimpse of what my little man's day looks like.
There is music...nothing special...a little calming classical. Click the link below to few the pictures.
We did have a nice weekend with a relaxing Saturday and an exciting Sunday (involved a trip to the Dallas Zoo)-just not long enough- but it is 11:20 and I have to get to sleep...I'll try to upload weekend pictures sometime this week.
1 comment:
I love it! What a great idea!
Post a Comment