Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wiggly Play Center-Uptown Dinner Date

Sunday Morning the Relle Clan woke up early, had milk and breakfast (see picture below...Jack's first Biscuit Ring...he wasn't as big of a fan as I expected...oh well, more for me), and then we all went back to bed til 11.


The weather was nice as you can see we opened the windows for the first time since the Spring BUT the grass was still wet and I wanted to try Wiggly Play Center before it got so nice we never wanted to be indoors. So a quick lunch and off we went.
"Um...pretty sure these guys are weird...but the cars are cool!"
"Ha Ha Mom and Dad...you paid $8.45 for me to get in here and all I want to do is play in the red Little Tikes car that you can buy on Craigslist for $5."
"Thanks for forcing me out of the car. This is exciting after all!"
"Which slide to pick? Decisions! Decisions!"
"Ya know...I'm a little uneasy about this one. The max limit of persons said 6 (there are WAY more than 6) and the max weight limit per person is 74 lbs. (you're skinny Dad but not that skinny)."
"Why don't they have this in the Toddler Area? I can totally handle this!"

"Yo Mom..What's Up? Dad's up here freaking out because this pipe is unstable, a little girl pushed him, and he says you probably won't let him in the bed til he bathes in Clorox."
"Let me just sit back and check this place out for real...kinda dirty, really crowded, and your right Mom...we probably have every funk under the sun now."
"Let me drive this little cart back to our shoes, get this darn bracelet off because it is freaking me out, and maybe you can bring me back when I am up to date on all my shots and you have had a few shots. Thanks for bringing me though...I love a good adventure!"
That night after Jack took a long nap we headed uptown to have dinner with Miley and Johnson at the Dream Cafe (pretty sure it was in a random location and had a playground attached to it). The food was pretty good, but the company was long overdue and great which made the night perfect.
"They seem a bit unsure but hey...that blonde is cute and he is skinny like Dad so they can't be all that bad."

"Mom and Dad..you are so country...have you seen Johnson's phone? It's like a computer/TV/AWESOME. Can I have an iPhone?"
"Wait, this playground was here the whole time and I'm just now getting to play on it as we walk to the car...what's up with that?!?!"
"Hey Mom-Look we parked right in front of the liquor store. For old times sake with you and Aunt Miley let's get some booze."
"Hello, what does a boy have to do to get service around here? I'm knocking politely."
"That stinks...these places are closed on Sundays even in the big city? Do ya'll have a key to Uncle Jeremy's apartment? I'm sure he has some we can drink and pay him back later."

No comments: