Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday night after Jack spent the day at Watters so Nick could play golf and I could run some errands...Angela and I surprised Robin for her birthday by joining her family at Family Karaoke. It was a good time!


Thursday we slept in (OK-I slept in) and Jack and I caught the tail end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...something that I have never been into...but he sure loved it. I'm thinking this new TV is like a new world for him...he actually sees that there are pictures on the screen. We watched for cousin Savannah but there were so many salsa dancers in red we couldn't pick her out in the group.

While Nick and I were following Bebe's directions for lunch and getting showered/dressed Jack continued to color while watching the parade.

Must have been a
commercial because he laid down and got serious about coloring Thomas the Train perfect with his colorless markers....love those things!

"
Hello Bebe- I think that they might be burning the turkey...what should I tell them to do?"
The spread!

Just because we have a big kid TV doesn't mean that we are any higher in the classy factor...here's our little man eating his Thanksgiving Lunch sans his shirt.

Of course when cleaning up we remember that Mom had bought us cute turkey napkins and a Thanksgiving plate for Jack to use...

No worries...we used it with leftovers for dinner!

Angela and I headed to a 2 o'clock movie and when we got back Nick headed out for a 5 o'clock movie...well, we didn't want Jack to feel left out so we watched Rudolph together all
snugly on the couch.

That night we went over to the Sullivan's so they could meet Nick and Jack. Him and Willow, along with the other kiddos, were everywhere. They had so much fun!

Robin's nephew pulled out some milk for him and as you can see Jack and Willow froze in anticipation that they might get some as well. Check out the serious business of marking ads in the background...pretty sure they had a late night and busy Black Friday...us, not so much and loved every minute of it.
Can't wait til Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment