Jack played around all day on Christmas Eve then it was time to get dressed up and head over to Aunt Domini's house for the Christmas Eve Party.
To pass the time while waiting for us to get ourselves together he played on his little wheel toy some more but inside so he didn't get dirty.
It took awhile for Jack warm up to Emmie and they never became best friends, but he did feel bad for him having to stay home while we went to visit, eat, and open presents at the party.
Jack as you will see was inseparable from Nana...I was a bit worried that we would get to Poppa's and he would run around looking for Nana...he loved the queso dip.
Like Father, Like Son!
Having some ham with sweet sauce on it with Nana...wasn't too interested in the other great foods...but that is Jack...picks one thing and goes to town on it...well, two I guess because he loved that chips and queso too!
Aunt Rosann watched as Jack opened his first gift a bit early (noticing a pattern...it is hard to keep a kids gift long...I always give in and let him open things early too)...it was a fun ball.
Jack let me take a rest (not really...he wouldn't give it back to me) and took some of the photos for us...too bad the camera was backwards, upside down, and he would push the on/off button...but did manage to take a few shots of feet and jeans.
Jack was impatient waiting for Daddy to get the truck out of the box...why do they make it so difficult?!?
So while waiting he opened some more. Thanks for all the great gifts guys...Jack is one lucky boy to be loved by so many and have so much.
Jack presented me a present on Christmas Eve when we got back to the house...I uploaded a few more of it but they didn't appear and I'm not going to fight getting them on here...but he gave me a new fancy digital camera...good thing because right after taking these mine officially died. We might be able to save it so I can carry it in my purse since it is compact...Thanks Jack (pretty clever Nick since we weren't supposed to exchange gifts to each other-shame I followed the rule which meant you got nothing!). Right now I'm having troubles getting the pictures from the new camera on the computer so Christmas Day, Baton Rouge, the farm, and our adventures on the way home will have to wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment