Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jack Got Mail from MB

Jack had a huge package the other day from the Mardi Gras Queen herself-Mary Beth. I promise you before I offered to help open it Jack had attempted with various sets of "his keys". None of which worked so I grabbed the "sticky keys" and opened it up for my inpatient little man.
It was a Louisiana Melting Pot of fun to open!
" Do you think that my hat would get me more loot at a parade Mom...I know it will get me more loot from Mary Beth because I am too cute!"
"This is like no ball I have ever played with...but I LIKE it. I'll add it to my basket."
"What-I thought brothers came out of a Mommy's belly. This is so awesome-he is my size and I can't break him. Dad why are you so white in the face? He can just live in my room with me...no worries about space."

Thanks Mary Beth for the super fun package. He loved it more than the squealing you heard the other day on the phone when we were at Target by his choice over Pet Smart....so you know that is HUGE!

Who Dat and Happy Mardi Gras!

No comments: