Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tube Snow

Jack's surgery went well. He was not as into the pre op this go around (guess now he knows better than to fall for the sweet talk from the nurses and doctors). But afterwards he was crying when I got back to him but then slept on me the whole recovery, to the car, at the pharmacy in the car, and oer and hour when we got back. Then it was resting in bed to watch Te Bee Movie, Charlie Brown's Valentine's, and Thomas. He even mustered up enough engery and appetite to eat 2 grilled cheese and some of Bebe's cookies.

When Nick got home from work the snow had really accumulated and wasn't stopping in the near future (school has already been cancelled for tomorrow), so we thought we'd do all we could to get Parents of the Year, bundled him up, and played in the snow. Gave him the pep he needed and now he is out for hopefully the night pain free. I have a ton more pictures from the Tube Snow...but this video will have to do for now...I've been in a blog slump lately.

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

I've been thinking of you guys. Sounds and looks like he is doing amazing. Hope the weekend goes as well.