Friday, February 8, 2008

The 3 Musketeers

Even though Jack and I are trying the Level 3 on Fridays we snuck into our old Level 2 on Wednesday so the 3 kiddos (& Moms) could be together one last time. It seems like just yesterday that we met at the hopsital Mom's Group, which carried over to Gymboree, and ended in great friends supporting each other through this adventure of parenthood. I dare to say it is the last time together because I know that we will stay in touch and make sure that the kiddos are able to play with each other again one day.



Our little Jack...if you notice the clown and all the toys in the center of the circle for the kids to play with while the Moms have share time...not Jack. He went outside the circle, behind Mrs. Linda's back and found himself a treasure...the empty tub that the toys were in. From there he preceded to push it around the outside and inside of the circle while blah, blah, blahing the whole time. I thought it was funny when Amber leaned over and said he was my child and that he was probably in his own language telling everyone to wipe down the toys and put them back in the box. That's my boy!

Again....all the kids are crawling around the gym and playing together....not Jack...he was cracking himself up in the mirror with his two little spiders that he found on his way there. This "vain" trait I can't claim...that is all DAD.

We finally roped him in and got him up to the top of the slides with the girls...after pulling on some hair, sharing his toys with them, and going in for a kiss with Olivia...it was time to make sure everyone saw and heard him...my interpretation of his chanting...

"Hey boys, check me out....I got all the ladies up here in my castle!"

No comments: