Jack enjoyed getting to see the Relle Grandparents again. He might even start to think they are his parents if Nick and I continue our social butterfly streak. There are more pictures of Jack and a ton of pictures from the Bacchus Ball but I'm at the mercy of those that also had their cameras throughout the weekend to send them my way...hint, hint, hint. Once I get some I'll just do a post with a hodgepodge of pictures because I know after stalking them after they were taken that there were some great shots over the course of the weekend. 
Here is Jack at Mandina's after enjoying his Gerber Spaghetti and Meatballs...the rest of us enjoyed Mandina's specialties. Maybe next time he will be able to order off the kids menu.
"Maw Maw is fun to play with!"
"Here Emmy, Emmy!"
"No Paw Paw...let me show you how that goes in there."
"I can't believe Dad dressed up as a penguin and is missing Super Bowl. The commercials are hilarious too. Mom has him whipped!"





No comments:
Post a Comment