Sunday, February 10, 2008

Could The Weather Be Any More Perfect?!?

This weekend has been very nice. Friday after Gymobree Ashley and Nathan came over so the boys could play. Saturday Nick and Jack headed out for the day (Birthday shopping I think-hope!) and I was able to finally start Jack's scrapbook and got as far as his birth. My back was killing me but I am determined to get it done by his First Birthday....so we are going to leave it spread out all over the kitchen table in hopes that during the week I can work some too. Maybe the motivation of getting it picked up will help me get it done quicker.

Today the weather was absolutely beautiful so we headed for a picnic on the lake in Mckinney.

Jack is in a phase where he gives everything to everyone....including crushed up leaves. The whole time we were there he would reach back, grab a fistful, and then pass them on to us. Of course there were a few fistfuls that didn't make it to us...got sidetracked into his mouth.



What a little angel!

No worries...he was holding our empty chip bag while eating Puffs!


"Is this how you want me to pose Mom?"


"Want some leaves?!?"

No words, pictures, or video can caputre how much I love this little boy! He is my heart.



Sniff, Sniff....don't those teeth make him look like a two year old?!? Oh well, he is almost one and gets more fun everyday!

"It's hot out here...should ya'll reapply my sunscreen?"




"I'm brining home some crushed up leaves and dirt. Won't my Mommy be so proud of me."





We knew at this point that Jack was getting a little too adventurous and that it was time to strap him in and walk the lake in hopes of a nap. Didn't nap, enjoyed looking around, and is sound asleep in his crib right now dreaming about his fun time at the Lake with Mom and Dad...well, probably about the leaves and dogs he saw at the Lake.

No comments: