Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,
Jenn, Nick, and JACK

Jack's Valentine's onsie/shirt has been nothing but trouble (how fitting). We searched everywhere for a cute boy Valentine's onsie with no luck-we all should design and sell masculine Valentine's appearal and make a fortune. So...I decided to use leftover iron on paper and make my own. Problem was when I went to iron it I remembered that I hadn't done mirror image when printing...no problem, just print again...WRONG. This time Jack was awake brushing my hair while I managed to break (temporarily I am sure Nick) the printer...so in the end- a little double stick tape on the mess up version and you get the message.
Since Jack and I are staying around the house til we feel better- I (I mean we) enjoyed spending lots of time expoloring all his Valentine's Goodies he had gotten in the mail. He love all of it from the cards, to the clothes, books, oh and especially THE BOX.

I told him to give the frog a kiss....good thing the frog was there because I've been dodging his kisses for days now....no need for both of us to get that lip funk.

We've already read Biscuit's Valentine's Day 3 times...since Nick has faculty meeting this afternoon I'm sure we'll be reading it a lot more to pass time til Dad gets home.

Jack just loved this statue frog that Papa C and Bebe sent him from their trip to San Diego...he kept petting it. When it came time to put it on his bookshelf (out of his reach since it is glass)....boy did he throw a crying fit. Until I brought out the chocolate box.

Jack kept wanting to know why all of the pieces of chocolate had bites out of them...I told him that Uncle Brian shipped it so no telling...but he didn't believe me. The truth is I knew there was candy in the box and yesterday I was needing a little pick me up....so I ate half of each piece because I wanted to share it with Nick. Although if our day continues as fussy as it has thus far...Nick just might be out of luck on the chocolate end.
We hope everyone had a great day! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment