Better late than never....I'm having difficulties keeping up all I want to get done. I'm sure hosting parties contributes to this, but who cares....it's the annual Clampetts...totally worth a set back.

To get in as many people as possible that we hosted it earlier in the month than usual and on a Friday...On the menu was Ham and Cheese Nibbles, Holly Jolly Dip, Katie's Christmas Punch, & Red Velvet Cake Balls dipped in white chocolate.

The cake balls almost did me in....way more of an undertaking than I imagined, will never be on a menu of mine again, but from what I hear they were tasty (so worth it for my dear friends-just this once).

Jack and Willow did a little gingerbread man decorating trying to compete with the cake ball rave.

They even made men for
Miley and
Rebecca who weren't able to make it last minute...none for the
Tavares family though who were at home down the street thinking the party was Saturday...but the next night dinner and beer bread from Lisa earned them gingerbread men and leftover cake balls....
tis the season...

Although no decorations, food, or friends would needed....just "hot" ice from work for our sweet Jack.

After Jack had enough icing and Mom had enough spiked punch....Glee came out and the dancing began.

Good thing Willow jumped in because spinning around wasn't too swell with a belly full of punch...

so I was able to step back and visit with the others.

Trey with his gingerbread man....I'm thinking new
evite picture for next year's invitation!

Evidence of the torture (I mean cooking) being worth it.

While the adults continued to party in the other room Jack and Willow decided to kick back and watch Madagascar while imitating Nick and I. :)

Til the 7
th annual...Happy Holidays!
1 comment:
Ok...the dancing picture...are you giving a thumbs up? If I hadn't been there I would for sure think you were about to do the Elaine dance from Seinfeld. :) Thanks for hosting!!!!
Post a Comment