Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall is Here!

We woke up this morning to 50 degree rainy weather. Fall is officially here!

A Play Group Ashley, Nate, Jack, and I joined held a private class at Gymboree today. Jack and Nate were the "babies" of the group so as the others ran around chasing bubbles on the parachute...Nate took a little nap and Jack played with my jeans. Good times!

As usual Jack passed out in the car on the way home from Gymboree. Since it was during his entire nap time I wanted him to sleep a little longer so I transferred him to his crib. 5 minutes later I could hear that he was up to no good and literally walked in to find this. Actually when I first entered the door he was leaning over trying to grab his tag blanket on the floor.

As I was trying to talk to him about what a crib is for...this is the face he kept giving me. I guess we are going to have to maybe lower the crib more, remove the bumpers that he is using as stairs, and move the crib toy to the other side so he doesn't use it as a springboard.

Here we go....Can you tell how he feels about avocados?

Guess avocado goes on the list with peas!

1 comment:

nickrelle said...

I agree with Jack- avocados are really that bad!