Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"Timber"

Jack and I had a great day. We did the usual stuff around the house, ran an errand or two, and walked to have dinner at Lisa and Patrick's. He's not used to bundling up, but does a great job of keeping his hoodie on and snuggling under the blanket in the stroller. It was especially chilly walking back because the sun had gone down.

After his bath (which he misses Daddy giving them to him- I just don't do it right), he had his bottle, and did his usual....fell asleep sitting up. I guess after a busy day today though he didn't have the strength to sleep sitting up and went TIMBER. Doesn't look comfortable to me...but doesn't seem to bother him too much.

Tomorrow is our Halloween party at Gymboree in costumes and all....You'll have to check back tomorrow to see our Little Pumpkin and his friend Gymbo.

No comments: