Jack is feeling much better. It was a great day especially since Nick was able to spend the whole day with us. We ran some errands, had lunch together at La Madeline where Jack "talked" a lot at the end...too bad his language is all screeching, and then we came home to enjoy the rest of the beautiful afternoon.
We bought Jack this swing a while back because he loves it when we swing at the park. Jack and I hung out on a blanket in the front yard while Dad hung it on the tree for him.
"This swing is pretty sweet. Do I look like cool, big boy in it or what? Maybe I should get hurt more often if I get biscuits like this."
"Push me again Dad, that was fun!"
What a perfect Family Sunday!
A little langiappe for ya-
Jack finally starting to enjoy the grass a little more.
You can tell he is still uneasy by his curled up little toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment