Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Party Pooper

The group at Gymboree decided to postpone the Halloween party til next Wednesday which does make sense because our next class is actually on Halloween Day. Jack wore his skeleton baby legs to go along with all the pumpkin themed activities we are doing this week and next at Gymboree.

Here is his teacher Linda rocking him on top of the air ball singing A Pumpkin song to him to the tune of Humpty Dumpty.

Here is our little "pumpkin" having a great fall!! He wasn't too sure about this...but stayed strong through his obvious concerns at falling from such a height.

Jack wanted that pumpkin up the ramp so bad. He crawled a bit but then the gravity and his lack of skills sent him sliding down. But it didn't stop him...he tried again until he captured it and into the mouth it went.

Nick came home tonight and laid on the couch to watch Pardon the Interruption (Stupid ESPN show where grown men ague about sports and at times use masks to pretend they are different people....I cringe when it is on)...so anyway, when he tried to start it....the Oxygen Channel had taped instead (don't know why the TV was ever on the Oxygen Channel...surly not to TIVO Tori Spellings reality show). He was so pissed off and couldn't figure out why it didn't tape....UNTIL

I showed him the pictures from today and he saw Jack trying to stand up while playing with the TV equipment on the "Entertainment Center". Right when he saw it he knew what had happened....Jack had moved the little sensor thing that tells the TV to change channels for TIVO. Then he was upset with me for not putting it back...I didn't know that that thing was...just thought it was some wire he didn't put in the right place.

No worries Jack...you're not going to be in trouble tomorrow when Dad sees you...Once he saw this face...all was forgiven. Now might not be the case with me because I told you, "No" when you were climbing and it caused me to miss Private Practice tonight.

Tomorrow Nick is coming home after school and keeping Jack so Ashley and I can go to a Mother's Night Out Game Night with some Moms we met. A night away after so many nights with Nick working til late will be nice.

1 comment:

Blake said...

I guess you better child proof the TV and its equipment before you miss the big game. And I thought Nick would be bored this weekend.