Sunday, November 11, 2007

B-AN-AN-AS

Here is a video of Jack on Friday using his Fruit Feeder for the first time. It is a mesh bag attached to a ring style holder that is water filled to allow for it to be frozen to keep the fruit cool. You can also put frozen fruit, ice cubes, and of course regular fruit into it. It allows him to eat real fruit without it having to be cut up or pureed and it he won't choke because it "purees" as the fruit gets pushed through the mesh bag.

We started out in just a shirt but I quickly decided that we needed to do it strip down to our diaper. At first he was unsure about it but once he got it, he went to town. When it was empty he started crying for more. By the time he was finished, which I knew because he was playing in the mess more than eating, he was absolutely covered in bananas. It was everywhere....his face, arms, belly, legs, and all over the floor. The fact that the floor was slippery was an added treat to the fun activity. We went straight to the bathtub after this and I swore we wouldn't do it again for awhile...but Nick wants to do it this afternoon...as long as he cleans up, I'm game!

I updated Jack's Christmas Wish List in the Dear Santa post. If you want a word document with all of our Wish Lists email me at JennRelle@gmail.com and let me know. I'll email it to you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try putting him in his chair.

Ashley said...

That is disgusting :)

Anonymous said...

Why do you think it is disgusting? He eating fruit and he likes it.