Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Sad Day in Tiger Stadium-But a Fun Day for Jack

LSU Vs. Arkansas

Nick and I got ready and headed out learly eaving Jack with Papa C and Bebe for the day because it was too cold for him to tailgate this time around (and Bebe too). The night before we went over his schedule and they had it all written out for them.

"Papa C...is this game ever going to end? If LSU loses Daddy and everyone else will be so upset. You yell a lot...but nothing like my Daddy. It's close to my bedtime...another Over Time!"
Jack did great being away from us (which doesn't happen often). Bebe and Papa C followed the list to the T....checked it off and signed the bottom...we'll definetly be using their "services" again.

Nick and I enjoyed out day tailgating with the Anything Geaux's crew. This is the first Arkansas game we have gone to and the weather couldn't have been better (well maybe a little warmer when the sun went down-good thing we had the fire pit to keep us warm and to make smores). The tailgate started with breakfast, we had lunch, and ended the evening eating anything we could find out of depression.

I've talked about the mystery machine so much that I figured I'd put a few pics on the blog of it. These were taken Thursday night when we were helping Brian get loaded up. Above is the VIP lounge where one must have a VIP sticker to enter and during the hot months since it is air conditioned...and fully stocked...everyone wants to be "on the list". This is where Jack napped his first game to get out of the heat.

Here is the fine packing abilities of Brian shining bright. I'm not sure how he gets everything to fit in PERFECT, but I do know where he gets it from-years of watching Papa C and working at a shipping company probably helps too. As you know the Tigers lost...the saddest part is that we had already gotten Nick tickets to the National Championship game and a flight home. Guess we'll sell the tickets online and use that flight for a trip home sometime this Spring-back to the drawing board for a 30th birthday gift for him.

No comments: