Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Belated Halloween!

Since Jack spent his Halloween sick and asleep and Nick spent it at the Care Now with a rash last night we decided to dress the two pumpkins up together finally. Jack wasn't too keen about putting on his costume and Nick was complaining about it being too hot...so here are the best photos that we could get.

"Are you kidding me...I got this cold so you wouldn't put me in this darn pumpkin suit again!"


"I know if Dad keeps closing his eyes and I make a sour face...she'll get the hint and stop taking pictures...right?!?"

"What part of I am not into this aren't you getting....do I need to screech louder?"


"Alright, this is your last shot before I throw my head back, arch my back, and throw a pumpkin tantrum."

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are the cutest pumpkins I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Like son like father