Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Morgan's Visit

April 11, 2007

November 12, 2007

Morgan came over to see Jack and I last night and it was a GREAT visit. Looking back at the picture from her visit back in April it just amazes me how much Jack has grown. We had dinner, cookies, play time with Jack, and the part I liked the most; catching up on life. I love every minute I have at home with Jack but talking about former co-workers and students reminded me how much I miss my friends and students from MST. Jack and I are planning to go to a Pep Rally late November to see Morgan and the others...I can't wait!

Pretty sure if you look close enough you can tell that Jack and Morgan were both making raspberries at each other. Those silly kids! When are you coming back Morgan?!?!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I also can't help but notice how much the color of my hair has changed!