Friday, October 24, 2008

Glimpses into Jack's Life

We had to cancel our trip to see the Tigers play this weekend because...well, we are worn out. Too much all the time led Jack and I to be under the weather, the Relle Clan as a whole exhausted, and the house/life is a disaster. We decided it best to rest up this weekend (Papa gave strict instructions to be in pj's til Monday morning-so far, so good) so we are ready for the Bama game in 2 weeks.

Thought I would share the link to Watters again because the owner has been uploading pictures to the site. They are Smilebox slide shows so you are kinda stuck watching it all in search for a glimpse of Jack (kinda like Where's Waldo), but I have found if you click on the picture while it is playing the next one pulls up faster (or at least I feel like it does and my pushing the button made it happen). He is in the following slide shows (some were from the Summer when he wasn't there): Dora the Explorer, Around the World, Grandparents Day, Presentations OC, and Scarecrow.

Neat to see a glimpse of Jack's life at Watters.

No comments: