Jack got another package in the mail the other day from Papa and Bebe. After his bath and getting dressed for bed we let him open it up.
"Wonder if there are any Teddy Grahams in here?" "Packed pretty tight in here." "Cool LSU shirt...I can wear it on Saturday when the Tigers redeem themselves." "What's else is in here? I love packages!" "I'm going to do this the fast way..no more one thing at a time. I'm too excited!" "Look at all the Halloween loot." "Was there ever a question on where the beautiful eyes came from? If so...here is the answer." "This is going to be great with my Halloween Costume...and all the way from the Canyon...I've heard about that place...were Mommy's toenails there?"
"Cling Ons are great...kinda frustrating that they don't stick on everything." "Let's put them on all the windows." "These look like the ones from the pumpkin patch." "Mom always talks about pumpkin pie...wonder if this pumpkin is as tasty as the pie she moans about wanting all the time." "Oops...not for eating and not for squishing."
No comments:
Post a Comment