The Tavares Family had us over to party like it was 2009 til it was 2009 on New Year's Eve. Since I finally got a big kid camera there were flashes going off all night (and some camera competition too).

Karen with her clicker.

Patrick catching a pose.

There were good friends.

Good food.

And great fun. Except that Jack was so busy playing with the Slinky that he didn't notice that Ethan was trying to woo Olivia for a New Year's kiss later in the evening.

But there were no hard feelings between the boys...Bros before &*^ so they went about their normal business of getting into trouble.

BUSTED!

After our dance off using music playing cards I thought a change of pace would be good with a little ring around the
rosy.

Til we had to keep doing it over and over

and over...

til we all fell down and I pretty much couldn't get back up.

Hugh Jack got ready for bed and called it a night...by the end it was the
Relle and the
Tavares adults still going strong...well OK...we made it to midnight which is more than I can say for the past few years so...Here's to 2009. Happy New Year! Thanks
Tavares Fam for a great evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment