Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,
I have been a very good boy so far this year even though my nickname is Trouble. OK- so I play in my crib, climb onto the coffee table, and mess with every electronic in my sight...but that's just me exploring my environment so I can learn more. Ask the Elf on the Shelf...he'll tell you the truth. Now that I have pleaded my case...let's get down to business. Below you will find a list of my wishes. If you have questions about them contact Mom (she's the know it all of the house). I plan to leave you cookies and treats for the reindeer...let's hope Mom and Dad don't get into them like they do everything else. See you in December!
Love,
Jack Anthony Relle
  • Britax Marathon Convertible Car Seat in Granite (Albeebaby.com has great prices and most of the time free shipping) for Pathfinder
  • Fisher Price Safe Voyager Convertible Car Seat in Black (Albeebaby.com has great prices on this as well) for Jetta
  • Jack and Lily Brown Trainer Baby Shoes (cream/brown size 6-12 months: BabyStyle carries these)
  • Any cute Pedipod shoes maybe with some black in them(size 6-12)
  • Clothes (size 6-12 in most brands)
  • Laugh and Learn 2 in 1 Kitchen by Fisher Price-It has been recalled because of a few parts falling off (choking hazard). Hopefully it will be back out on the shelves by Holiday Shopping Time
  • Go Baby Go! Stride to Ride Lion by Fisher Price
  • Stacking Rings (this website has great original wooden toys not made with lead in China- http://www.novanatural.com/ )
  • Cube Shape Sorter (the wood toy place might make something like this too)
  • See and Say
  • Cardboard Books
  • Tub Toys
  • Bathtub Toy Holder for the corner of the tub (One Step Ahead carries this)
  • Stationary/Cards with his name for thank yous (expressionery.com has really cute stuff and the code HOME4 gets you a 40% dicount)
  • Gymboree Play and Music Gift Certificate for Spring Classes (hold off on this til Jack and I try out a new place that just opened...we may go with them for the Spring-we'll keep you posted)
  • Money for Savings, Classes, Misc. Items
  • Enfamil Lipil Milk Based Formula with Iron for Babies 0-12 Months (yellow label)
  • Classic Disney DVDs (Jack is starting a collection but wants the classics like Cinderella, Peter Pan, etc.)
  • A week or two in Greece this Summer on the islands with my mom and dad (and anyone else who wants to join us-maybe if we went we'd bring back a brother or sister like they brought me back :) )

To avoid duplicates please post an anonymous comment if you are purchasing from the list-to do this click on comments and before typing in your text click on the bubble below that says anonymous. You don't have to sign in or register. Only what you are buying will appear. I've done an example for you to see what it will appear like.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting Jack a bag of coal!

Anonymous said...

I'm getting Jack something he can make lots of noise with.

Anonymous said...

I'll get Jack some Germ-X, Lysol, and orange juice so he doesn't get sick again. I was going to get him the car seat, but being healthy is more important right?

Anonymous said...

I'm not givin anything to Jack...not after he gave me this darn cold....

Anonymous said...

no update

carol mc mahon said...

jack will get those shoes from santa gg just adorable

Anonymous said...

I got Jack two books. So nobody get the ones that I got.