I can't believe my little baby has gotten so big. He's now eating diced fruits and veggies, Stage 3 Gerber meals like spaghetti, and he has moved out of Pampers Swaddlers and is wearing Cruisers. March 15th is going to be here before we know it...Don't worry I've already started thinking of themes for his First Birthday.
We are going to our new pediatrician for his 9 month check up on Thursday. He'll be getting a once over, one shot, and I have a page of questions to ask. I'll post his stats after the appointment.
Outtakes:
Taking pictures with Mr. Plump is getting harder and harder. Here are a few of the shots that I took of him...not sitting next to Mr. Plump
"I'll get you Mr. Plump and your piece of paper too!"
"Later, peace out!"
"Mom, get a grip...the blinds aren't broken...just pulled down lower, the monitor still works, and hey...the people are getting what they want....me, not Mr. Plump."
1 comment:
I love the outtakes! My favorite is seeing him crawl away! He's such a handsome 9 month old!
Post a Comment