Jack and I went to Cora's house this afternoon so they could play (Amber and I got to visit too). They had a lot of fun chewing on toys, squealing with each other, and of course if Jack wasn't taking her toys or poking at her face, he was keeping me busy chasing after him.
I'm so glad that we've all become such good friends through the Mom's Class at the Hospital and Gymboree. Jack and I are so sad that they are moving in February...hopefully we'll get to visit anytime they are in town for doctor's appointments and we are going to do a one year birthday celebration for them because Cora, Jack, and Olivia are all so close in age.
Since Jack slept until 9:30 (because he was up so much during the night) his schedule was off meaning he didn't have an afternoon nap...you can see here that this little thumb sucker was tired and ready to head back to the house (aka nap in the car) by the end of the playdate. It was a ton of fun...Thanks Amber and Cora!
No comments:
Post a Comment