What a day-We left the house at 11 and didn't get home til 7 (Thanks Ash and Nate for letting us wait out the traffic & for teaching me how to upload 5 pics at once). Took some cute pictures at our last Gymboree class til the Spring Semester that I thought I'd share.
Today was the last time the three of us would be together at Gymboree since Amber and Cora are moving....we'll miss them and I'm so glad we've become such good friends. Jack loves being the man in the group.
During parachute time Jack was the only baby not in his Mom's lap...he took off to stare at Linda.
He loves the rocking horse! Patrick...wanna make us one too?!?
Jack playing with his friend Abigail...too bad she's a Razorback fan (Jack wore his LSU Santa shirt today since last week she wore her Arkansas garb on our behalf)
You can almost read Olivia's mind here... "I'm not going to be any part of beating up on Gymbo."
No comments:
Post a Comment