Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
This morning Jack and Nick went to get donuts for breakfast (for us that is) and when he came back, to his surprise, the Easter Bunny had come to visit. Later today we might try to hunt for eggs but like last year...Easter here is cold and probably wet.

Here is the basket pre-Jack. As soon as they walked through the door he noticed the basket and headed straight to it. It was so cute because he actually took things out one at a time and inspected them...I know the day will come where with holiday gifts it is just a mad dash to open and get through them all.

"What is this....it for sure wasn't here when Dad and I left?!?"


"Hmmm, it looks like the peek a boo Gymbo but it has a chicken in it. Interesting! I'm sure she'll be shoving it in my face soon shouting, "Peek a Boo!".

"Oh, I like books...The Story of Peter Rabbit. It's long too which means I'll get to stay up even later while we read it. Maybe since it is Easter we can read all the books Papa C and Bebe gave me for Easter too. Party in my nursery!"

"Cheerios...I've seen Dad eat them before...are you sure these are for me?!?"


"Travel Silverware...Mom I think the Easter Bunny put a gift for you in my basket. Here you go."

"More dishware...not sure about Easter...for Christmas and Birthdays you get toys. What the heck is a Snack Trap anyway?"

"Oh I get it...cute design, nice handles, full of Cheerios, and I won't get in trouble for spilling them because of the trap door. Pretty Cool. And these things taste AWESOME."


"Another Easter Basket for ME? And this is from the Nolans...I didn't know they were bunnies."

"Thanks Relle Grandparents...this plate works perfect for my Cheerios and banana."


"OK, I've had my healthy breakfast so now I can lift this THIRD EASTER BASKET from Grandma and Grandpa Relle. It has a cute outfit for the Spring and flashcards that Mom will move onto when she is bored with the peek a boo chicken."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the meat on those arms. I bet you he could lift his daddy.

Blake

SpunkyToes said...

Adorable pictures!! Glad you guys had a great Easter!!