Saturday afternoon we took Jack for his Easter pictures. This is the same photographer that did his Christmas pictures and is doing his One Year photos next week. She set up a mini studio at her house and even had live bunnies and chicks. For 10 minutes she takes as many pictures as she can and gives you the disk to print the pictures that you want. We really enjoy working with her.
Precious!
The bunny had to go in the basket because their first meeting when the rabbit got put in Jack's lap didn't go over well for either of them.
He didn't stay up too long...we are working on getting used to wearing shoes in general (especially when walking). He was mid clap in this picture.
We felt like the shoes might have been hindering his creativity so off they came. Smiles weren't far behind. Jack personally loved the eggs...not a big fan of the live Easter animals.
"You look like the ones in the tub...but they don't walk or make noise like you do."
"I mean really Mom...this one for sure tops the list...you go to such extremes for great pictures...live bunnies....do you know what germs they have ...just imagine what I am sitting in."
"OK, enough is enough. I've smiled a few times for you, had some of the rabbit's carrot, squeezed and tossed a chick....I'm ready to get out of this freak show and go home to get these darn shoes off."







2 comments:
Cute pictures and love the outfit!
the pictures are so cute. every easter Greg and I would get a live a live chick for easter. Your little chick (Jack) is cuter.
Love MaMa
Post a Comment