Thursday was one busy day for us. Lisa and Ethan (Jonah too) called early in the morning to let us know that they were having some water fun in the backyard and to see if we wanted to join them. Jack and I loaded up our "swim gear" and headed over.


Then after our lunch and afternoon nap (yep-I napped too) Nathan and Ashley came over to play before we headed out of town for a year.

Jack was waiting by the door for them to hurry up and come in to play. They even stayed for dinner.

Pudding was for dessert and you can ask them....Jack was not this clean for long at all.

Nathan loved the pudding and learned how not to eat it by watching Jack. I think my Zen ways shocked Ashley a little....probably a lot because there was pudding EVERYWHERE and I just didn't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment