Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jump Town

This afternoon Angela mentioned that she was taking her niece and nephew to Jump Town in Plano with Melany and her boys...so us Relle's Crashed (and sure glad we did)!
Here is the crew of kiddos....Lauren, Logan, Jackson, and Aiden in front....then there is Jack of course.
At first we let Jack watch Nick go down the slide so he could see it wasn't scary.
Jack must be a boy of no fear (well other than vacuums and city workers who fix our curbs....and occasionally Nick's old principal) because after seeing Nick's above expression he was still willing to partake.
And down they slid...this was his first (a little unsure) but far, far, far from his last!
Here are my boys moving from one bounce adventure to the next.
"Come on Mom and Dad...at this rate we'll never make it to the fun part...the monster slide."
"So who is going to carry me up the wall..it's just over the next hump?"
"Dad I feel so much better that it is you...I don't think Mom could make it up and hold me at the same time. Should we go back down and help her?"
"Now this is family fun!"
"And Mom was even brave enough to do it more than once (but Dad did carry me up the wall for her)."


Here are some videos I took with the digital camera....not the best videography ever and until we get this laptop updated I am not able to rotate it....so just turn your head I guess.



This one is of Jack and Nick making their way towards the wall that you climb to get to the top of the slide.




Since most of the pictures you can't see the huge grin and hear the giggles....this video at the end shows the smile on Jack's face. After they would finish one slide he would do the more symbol and run off to another.....he even went down a few times by himself (Angela got a cute pic of that I'll post later). What a great time for the bargain price of $3.00. Might have to start doing this more often to run that boy's energy out!

After the left Jump Town we walked across the parking lot and had ice cream at Henry's...homemade and delicious.

How can tomorrow possibly top today?!?! Somehow I think we will find a way to make it happen!

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

What fun!!! Great pictures and all that for only $3. You guys always have a great time.