Yesterday Jack and Morgan had a playdate that was long overdue. Despite our family being way over served by life- which included Jack throwing up all over the carpet in the hall right before she came...they had a great time together (and so did I catching up with Morgan-although we did a lot of shop talk since both of us will be teaching First Grade next year-EEK!).

While Nick was getting lunch stuff out of the fridge Jack so kindly opened the drawer and took out cheese sticks...one for him and one for Morgan.

Jack was showing Morgan how technologically advanced he is with his new laptop...it was on clearance and although it is a bit advanced for him, he loves to type on the keyboard and move the mouse...keeps his precious little hands off of our laptop.

Before Morgan left- her and Jack read the book
Pat the Bunny that she gave him at his birthday party. He is able to participate a lot more now and he for sure made her read it to him more than once.
Thanks for coming over Morgan (and for Jack's cute Tiger flashlight)...let's do it again once we are both settled....so around May probably :) Although I know we'll be in touch sharing ideas and lessons....RIGHT?!?!?
1 comment:
DEFINITELY! I am so glad we both ended up in 1st grade to share and swap!
I love my little man Jack!
Post a Comment