So Jack hasn't gotten any better...last night was horrific and involved (the "clean version") multiple pairs of pjs, multiple baths, and multiple sheets resulting in a sheet shortage and us having to sleep on random bedding borrowed from Presbyterian Hospital when Jack was born. This morning we visited Dr. Mathieus and were given supplement pills, instructions on drinks/food, and formula for when he is well enough to slowly reintroduce dairy.
The clean house from the housekeeper yesterday has turned once again (lost count this year) into Baby Shambles and when we are able to surface in the real world I fear how our skin and eyes will react. Our little patient likes to sleep touching you and when he is awake he is crying in the kitchen because he is so hungry so we've done a lot of napping (Jack that is with us laying with him) and that is about it.
Here is hoping for a better night. Off to shower...Nick is calling me pig pen!!
2 comments:
I'm so sorry he isn't feeling better yet. Wow - poor guy. I hope by the weekend you guys are all perfect and catching up on your sleep. Hang in there.
What ribs? I do not see any ribs.
Post a Comment