Saturday, August 30, 2008

Divine Consign

So yet again I might have gone a bit overboard at the Divine Consign...but we sold stuff so that makes up for it right?!?! And I was buying things to donate to Watters so that is for a good cause...right?!?
It was all a bargain too...especially since we sold all of our items.
Here is the playroom after Nick set up all of Jack's new loot. A logical thing to do would be to slowly introduce things to Jack....but since we can't even fit a car in the garage...there was no other place to put it...Jack lucked out. (Although Nick did just finish working in the garage, the Pathfinder is parked in it, so some of these toys might just disappear overnight)
"Gymboree, a Gymbo stuffed animal, and a playroom full of new toys....boy, they must really be feeling guilty of abandoning me everyday....I think I can work with this to get even more...I know....continue to boycott Mom...that will get to her and she loves to shop."
"A riding mower like Papa's...but this one has animals, a farmer driving it, and it plays music and makes animal sounds...Cool!"
"This mailbox is even better than the one on my door...look Gramps and Nana...it will fit even bigger packages :)"
"All this stuff has these cute little people to go with it."
"Mom and Dad...do you ride one of these to school after you drop me off at Watters?"
"Dad said I couldn't stand on the Little People Garage anymore...so I'll just sit here and play with my Little People Bus."
Jack had so much fun playing with all his new toys...except we can't figure out how to use the Sit and Spin...I think it might be broken...It's going to be tough to decide which ones to send to Watters for his classroom/the Before and After Hours Room.
I'm starving and hoping for a pain free night. Happy Labor Day. Family and Friends back home....you're in our thoughts.

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

Very cool toys Jack! And love the new jacket.