Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jack and Olivia sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Sunday afternoon Karen and Olivia came over to play and have dinner (compliments of Mom's cooking). We wanted to spend time together and it worked out well for Karen because she too returned to work this Monday, Olivia is staying with Karen's friend this year which started on Monday, AND Aaron is out of town for the week....I would die.....
Jack and Olivia played at first in the playroom (The Tavares Fam was here too) and after dinner since it was nice outside we headed out back to play on the 8 in 1. Too cute!!!

"Hi Olivia, Come on in...it feels like forever since I saw you last."
"You are the best girlfriend EVER...Give me a kiss kiss."
"Please, Please don't ever stay away that long again...I don't know if I could survive next time."

1 comment: